Cory here.There are so many things that I would love to add to my aquarium, but would never buy for myself. So, I add them to my list for Santa every year.
1. Purple Rhinopias (Rhinopias aphanes):
I’m not really a predator fish person, but this fish is beautiful and expensive. Most likely the only fish I would put in the tank, but would do just fine in a 40 gallon tank.
2. Conspicillatus Angel (Chaetodontoplus conspicillatus):
Another beautiful fish with the price to go along. Typically retailing for around $2000, the Conspicillatus Angel is rarely seen in hobby.
3. Magnificent Shrimp Goby (Flabelligobius spp.):
Excellent choice for a nano aquarium, but hard to find for less than $350 for a 1.5 inch fish!
4. French Polynesian Maxima Clam (Tridacna maxima):
Collected only a couple of times, the colors are one of a kind! The clams start around $280 for a 6 inch clam to as high as $800 for an Ultra variety.
5. Jason Fox My Miami Chalice Coral (Echinophyllia spp.):
Awesome coral for an amazing price of $1500 for one eye. I’m sure this will be on my wish list for quite some time.
With so many fish and corals in the oceans, it was very hard to narrow down my list to just 5, I’m sure the list will change for next year. Merry Christmas!!
Until Next Blog,